Developments in field of medicine has been phenomenal, to say the least. There are a lot of ailments now, which can be cured, as compared to few years a ago, thanks to the scientists and researchers whose hard work has helped cure numerous diseases.
This has also facilitated the growth and development of alternative medicines. The conventional medicines available today, do not necessarily suit everyone, and have certain complications attached to them.
Homeopathy, Ayurveda, and herbal remedies are some popular alternative medicinal practices to have evolved over the years. One such alternative medicine is the pine nut oil. It hardly has any side effects, and it is a trusted and effective medicine used by people all round the world.
- This oil is a natural product, extracted from pine trees, grown mainly in Europe and parts of Asia.
- It is mainly produced in Eastern European regions, Russia, and China.
- In these countries, it's an approved medicine, because of its amazing healing and curing properties.
- Pinolenic acid is a unique constituent of the pines, which helps to control hunger.
- It is also rich in vitamins, proteins, iodine, amino acids, iron, zinc, copper, and phosphorous.
- As mentioned earlier, pinolenic acid in the oil, is useful to curb the urge to eat by helping the body release hunger-suppressing hormones, like Cholecystokinin (CCK) and Glucagons, like peptide 1 (GLP-1), which send signals to the brain to reduce the impulse to eat. This has made it a preferred choice among people wanting to lose weight.
- It also releases antioxidants in the body, which help resist diseases.
- Another important medicinal fact about the oil is that it helps treat ulcers and gastritis in the stomach.
Natural pine nut oil is available in liquid form. This can be consumed directly or by using it as a cooking ingredient.
It has been observed that, when you consume it on an empty stomach approximately 30 to 60 minutes before your meal, you would tend to feel less hungry, which helps control eating. It is also available in the form of pills. These pills have to be consumed as advised by the manufacturer on the label.
There are seemingly no side effects! We know that was what you were looking here, but it's a fact that pine nut oil is free of any adverse effects. Since centuries, people have been using it as an alternative to conventional medicines. However, there are a few things you need to bear in mind before consuming this oil.
- It is important that you dilute it. Preferably mix it with water, as highly concentrated doses can at times be irritating for your skin.
- There are many brands of this product available in the market. You should be aware of the genuine brands, and avoid using any adulterated product. Always buy from a genuine and trustworthy source.
- There are a few people who suffer from various allergies related to nuts. It normally doesn't suit some people, and they could face some adverse reactions. In case you are suffering from any such allergies, kindly consult a doctor before consuming it.
Pine nut oil is slightly expensive than the conventional forms of medicines, but is definitely worth it. As the side effects are none, it is considered a trustworthy option to lose weight, and cure other ailments. Do not, however, start consuming the oil without consulting your doctor.
Disclaimer: This is for informative purposes only, and should not be used as a replacement for expert medical advice.