You’ll find help, suggestions on how to treat stomach pain and diarrhea which can be quite an uncomfortable and painful time. Try out these remedies to get yourself back to a good health…
A stomach pain and a case of diarrhea can spring upon you at any given time, depending on what caused it to occur in the first place. A simple and ordinary case scenario is – if you ingested anything that may have been contaminated or not fresh. Stale food or those that haven’t been cleaned well can often lead to these two maladies. Get yourself checked out by a doctor to rule out any problems that fall under anything serious.
How to Stop Stomach Pain and Diarrhea
The common causes for these two ailments are – eating from an unhygienic food joint, ingesting foreign food while traveling, drinking unclean drinking water, eating stale food, suffering from a common case of the stomach chills, overeating, eating too late in the night or not sanitizing your hands before eating. These home remedies can work for you when experiencing the effects of a stomach ache and diarrhea.
❖ Home Remedies on for Upset Stomach and Diarrhea
- Elevate your legs while lying down with a bunch of pillows to help keep it up, which could lessen the intensity of the stomach ache.
- Drink plenty of water when experiencing diarrhea, it helps you visit the bathroom more often to get rid of loose stool.
- For a troublesome stomach pain attack, drink some ginger ale to help soothe the sensations.
- Eat plenty of fruits and veggies to give your system enough fiber to solidify your stool gradually.
- It is good to have a hot water bottle that you can pour water into to use as a stomach pain easer. Place this against your tummy while sitting or lying down, to help with the pain.
- Going to the bathroom as often as you can to empty your bowel system will do you good, so avoid holding it in.
- To give your stomach some acidity to decrease pain levels in the stomach from the lack of it, drink a glass of milk twice a day or eat a container of yogurt before heading to bed.
- Drink a cup of chamomile tea which will help your system restore digestive functions.
- If you have acidity problems, avoid drinking milk / yogurt or it will only worsen the pain. It is important to know exactly what is wrong with your stomach before acting out on a remedy. Drink hot water instead if acidity troubles are the one to blame.
- Drink a glass of carbonated water once everyday to help with stomach indigestion problems and diarrhea.
- Take a mild laxative like castor oil to empty out your system naturally to help relieve stomach pain.
- In times of stress, calm yourself down with meditation or deep breathing exercises before eating or drinking anything. It can cause a lot of stomach related problems if you eat / drink with a troubled mind.
Medicines like Pepto Bismol, Gas-ex, Imodium, H2 blockers and Emetrol can help with the pain. It is important to find out if you suffer from acidity, because things like citrus foods / juices, carbonated beverages, alcohol and caffeine are to be strictly avoided from your diet. Visit your doctor if your stomach pain and diarrhea don’t go away within a week’s time.
Visit a doctor to be sure that there is nothing to worry about with your condition, and then try out the suggestions mentioned here on how to cope with it. Have a safe tomorrow.